Columbia Emergency Medical Service
CUMC Health Service
CU Health Services
For general information about services and facilities on Columbia?s Campus visit the general Student Services website.
The Graduate School of Arts and Sciences offers more specific information here.
University-owned apartments, ranging from studios to shared two or three-bedroom apartments, are available adjacent to either the Health Sciences Campus or the Morningside Heights Campus. Couples' housing is an option at both locations. All such housing is heavily subsidized by the university. Alternatively, for those who wish to live off-campus, public transportation to either campus is readily available from throughout the five boroughs of New York City, as well as from suburban New Jersey or New York.
For more information, visit any of the sites listed below:
- Columbia University Student Housing Website
- General Information on Housing and Dining
- Housing for Graduate and Professional Students
- Housing Application for Graduate, Professional, and General Studies Students
- Housing Forms
- Housing Liaisons for Graduate and Professional Students
- Metropolitan Transportation Authority
- For Commuters
- New Jersey DOT